Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010.....I am ready for you!

So this is it, the one year I force myself to come through on all of the things I have been promising myself for years, no more excuses, its time for some action. This is of course going to be a long, long trek to get through it all but I think that I am finally ready.

I am sick of being jealous of others that are thinner, healthier and seem to just have everything handed to them on a platter...I have finally accepted I am not one to have things handed on a platter, I have to work and pretty darned hard to get things done so I am gonna.

Blogging is one thing on the list, I started last year and really enjoyed it but didn’t stick to it, this year I will. I need to be organised and disciplined at it and everything I want to achieve which is going to be tough for me but I want to be the me that I am meant to be, no excuses.

Ready or not, here I come world.

No comments:

Post a Comment